Saturday, November 28, 2009

Chest hair?

I want to grow a sexy, thick patch of hair on my chest. Will Rogaine do the trick? What are some other alternatives?



Chest hair?

I'm sorry but xcest hair isnt in anymore , if you have a hot bod why cover it up with a big buschy patch of hair ? A slick sexy bod is the way i would go !!



Chest hair?

surprisingly, I hear shaving it off every once in a while makes it thicker, just like a beard.



Chest hair?

Try the Hair Club For Men. And remember, I'm not just the president, I'm also a client.



Chest hair?

the words 'sexy' and 'chest hair' do not go together.



Chest hair?

thick patches of chest hair really arent sexy. but after shaving it will come back thicker. havent you seen seinfeld? lol and ive heard rogaine works too.



Chest hair?

Well, personally I prefer no hair on a man, but if this is what you want try shaving the little bit that you have one to two times a week. And rogaine shouldn't hurt, so give it a go too. Just remember, once its there its hard to get rid of.



Chest hair?

everyone don't suppose to have chest hair.



Chest hair?

When I was young my dad told me not to shave my facial hair or it would grow thick and quick. That might ??? help your situation

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan