Saturday, November 28, 2009

What do you think is sexy in a girl?

I want to be HOT. I know, I know, who doesn't, right? Do you have any tips though? In the way to act, do your hair... Most people think I'm "cute" not sexy enuff to be "hot". Maybe some other girls could tell me how they act that picks up a lot of guys, or some males could tell me what turns them on. (other than showing off ALOT of skin dressing like a total s^lut) like in the way a girl acts, that you think is a sexy way to act?



What do you think is sexy in a girl?

if you flaunt your self like your sexy some males will take notice but there will be haters. find stuff that flatter your figure. wear your hair in different tyles try to keep a beautiful skin complexion so that you will look good in a bathing suit. and just be confident



What do you think is sexy in a girl?

act like yourself. I asked myself the same ? in highschool. I ended up coming off as a loser who had nothing better to do than try to get guys attention. And its funny, the moment I stopped being fake I met my fiance. And he loves me for who I REALLY am ^_^ --- Much %26lt;3 girly



What do you think is sexy in a girl?

Honestly,if you wanna be hot then show skin,wear mini skirts,although it's kinda slutty,but hey,that's what guys consider hot. And you could maybe start by dying your hair,loosing some weigh ( if youre heavy but doubt it ),getting your nails done ( like a girly girl) and making your skin more healthy looking(add like a extra shine to it =]) , But to be honest with you,don't try tooo hard to be sexy cause otherwise you're just gonna turn out bad .. so jus be yourself =]] .



Hope everytihng works out,sexy girl( haha)



PEACE



What do you think is sexy in a girl?

confidence and a personality makes you stand out not looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan