Saturday, November 28, 2009

I am going gray early and can't deal. I want a medium smokey brown hair color...?

Hi,



I am 36 and almost completely gray. Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all about gray hair is 'sexy', etc. But the other day I was out with some friends and this attractive woman I was talking to guessed I was 48 years old!



Call me vain, but I can't deal. Salt and pepper was fine, but now it is just white.



Ok, my natural haircolor is sort of a medium to dark "smokey" brown. By "smokey" I mean, it almost has a slight gray tone to it, rather than a red tone. I would love to be able to create a formulation that mimics this, but so far, haven't been successful.



It seems all hair colors give you a reddish brown which doesn't work with my light blue eyes. I've tried to add "red reducers" to the mix, but they don't really help. "Ash" brown look "greenish" in the sunlight so thhat is out.



So, any ideas on what to mix to get that 'smokey' medium to dark brown i want? I am very paranoid about my hair looking "fake" so i really need to match my skin tone.



Thanks!



I am going gray early and can't deal. I want a medium smokey brown hair color...?

the majority of women, like Grey or white hair, on men but



hate it on themselves.They find it sexy on men.I think to color it is big mistake.Hair grows a 1/2 inch a month,so in two or three days you will have pinheads of white showing.You know what your beard looks like,if you don't shave over the weekend.Leave it the way it is, and enjoy the women's comments, or just shave, it if you yourself can't Handel the grey



white.



I am going gray early and can't deal. I want a medium smokey brown hair color...?

i can relate. i had nice past the shoulder length hair, and everytime i colored it it looked fake. i finally shaved it off and grew a gotee (dont think its spelled right), but it helped me feel better and still get good results



I am going gray early and can't deal. I want a medium smokey brown hair color...?

with all of the hundreds of hair colorings available out there,you should be able to find something you like.



I am going gray early and can't deal. I want a medium smokey brown hair color...?

Maybe you could ask help from a professional hair expert. They might be able to make the perfect color mixture for you..



I am going gray early and can't deal. I want a medium smokey brown hair color...?

My dad had a bit of grey, so for natural coverage he used to use Grecian 2000, which restores the haircolour you had before you went grey. Sounds gimmicky, and I can't remember the science behind it, but it worked and he looked completely natural. The good thing about it, is you can control the extent of the grey coverage, so if you still want a bit of grey around the temples, that is possible.



I found a link for you, which I hope will help. It's inexpensive and can be found in Boots for certain, and most pharmacies.



http://www.anagen.net/grecian.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan