Friday, November 27, 2009

I want to dye my hair white. How is the best way to do that?

White headed 58 year old men are sophicated/sexy. My hair is light now with white/gray/medium brown now so I'm not starting with black. I don't want to damage my hair bleaching but since it is so light now, do you think that lightly bleaching will work? Also it is short so I don't want to do the $$$$$$$$ Solon thing every two weeks....want to handle myself. Any suggestions?



I want to dye my hair white. How is the best way to do that?

there is a blue bleach. that is bleach with blue toner in it. Expect to bleach it twice for about 25 minutes each time, not on the same day, that hurts. In 2 weeks you will have dark roots but that looks kinda cool. Have a friend with hair coloring experience do it for you because it isn't easy to apply yourself. it is difficult to get it white when it is that dark. This is how Eminem does it.



I want to dye my hair white. How is the best way to do that?

bleach it



I want to dye my hair white. How is the best way to do that?

I sudgest to bleach ur hair it is still a lil $ but it works alot



Just becareful when doing that tho because when you bleach ur hair it reallly kills it so maybe when you bleach also use some treatment's after



I want to dye my hair white. How is the best way to do that?

PEROXIDE done professionally to ensure your hair does not fall out



I want to dye my hair white. How is the best way to do that?

I'm not absolutely sure so maybe others could answer this better.. but I've HEARD of people using peroxide to bleach out their hair.



I want to dye my hair white. How is the best way to do that?

Deffinily DO NOT use bleach. Im a hair dresser. Believe me DO NOT!! It looks very bad and in the end it will damange your hair.



Just spend the money, believe me in the end it will be worth it.



I want to dye my hair white. How is the best way to do that?

STOP RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



DO NOT DO IT I AM SHURE YOU HAVE VERY NICE HAIR AND MAKING IT GO WHITE IS A VERY BAD IDEA IT WILL CHANGE YOUR HOLE LIFE AND WHAT WOULD YOUR PARENTS SAY OR IS THIS TO PROVE A POINT TO THEM? WELL WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING THIS FOR STOP AND THINK PLEASE DO NOT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan