Saturday, November 28, 2009

Should I cut my hair? Feeling old and want a change...?

I have had long hair for years but I feel like it's time for a change...mostly because I'm feeling old....I am hoping that if I cut my hair it will make me look younger....I have naturally curly hair and I am thinking about cutting it into a bob so I can starighten it or wear it curly.....What should I do.... I want sexy simple hair that makes me look hot and young



http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f181/n...



Should I cut my hair? Feeling old and want a change...?

cut it into the bob, it's a cool style, and not too short in case you change your mind.



Should I cut my hair? Feeling old and want a change...?

no way, just straighten it... not a big fan of the curly curles and swurve styles.. but long hair on girls rules.



you're pretty. use less makeup too!



Should I cut my hair? Feeling old and want a change...?

find a picture you like and go for it.



if you dont like it, its just hair... it grows back



Should I cut my hair? Feeling old and want a change...?

yes. you deserve a new look. you'll feel different too.



Should I cut my hair? Feeling old and want a change...?

Hun, you deff do not look OLD! your body looks smoking and the hair looks good long or short. I personaly like short so i can run my hands thought it. Now my wife is gonna kill me. lol better buy her some flowers. also you might try a temp hair color change? that might do the trick before you decide to cut it?



Should I cut my hair? Feeling old and want a change...?

i think your hair would look cute like this.



http://hairpiece-sciencepro.com/sitebuil...



even if you straighten it its cute. also if you just staighten your bangs and leave the rest curly it will look cute as well it gives you a better side sweep.



Should I cut my hair? Feeling old and want a change...?

Is that the wife from "my name is earl"?



Should I cut my hair? Feeling old and want a change...?

curly hair rockS!



..you want some changes?



..i suggest, stay curly..



..yes let it cut into a bob then



change your hair cool..



that would be



fabuloso!



gudluck..chaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan