Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I get my thick hair to get the victorias secret sexy loose curls?

I have tried hot rollers I have tried velcro rollers over night, I have used moose, very expensive hair spray and everything else. After a full night of wearing curlers it becomes curly in the morning and after about an hour my hair becomes completley straight. HELP



How do I get my thick hair to get the victorias secret sexy loose curls?

What you should do is after washing your hair, put a moose in for hold and then blow dry with your head upside down. Then part the way you want to wear it and section off 1/2-1inch sections of hair and curl like your making a banana curl. Carefully slide it off the iron and pin it with a bobby pin or pin curl clip. Do this all over. Let me cool and spray with hairspray before removing the pins. After you get them all out, comb out with your fingers and try not to touch the curls too often. This always works for my clients no matter how stubborn the hair! Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan