Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I saw a Sexy Man In the cabin?

i had opened up the door and my friends were like way out near the van, i opened it up and it was dark, it was pretty cool outside and the sun was just setting, then all of the sudden i saw something move and this sexy guy just turned to look at me from the corner, it was too dark i couldnt see entirely, but he was shirtless, had long black hair with a sexy face!!



but something told me to stay away, i felt like i wanted to run into his arms and let his muscular arms hold me tight and kiss me passionately, while i stare into his dark brown yummy eyes. has this ever happened to any girl before. he was like the lost prince of time. oooo yummy yummmmmm



I saw a Sexy Man In the cabin?

Oh my god that sounds sooo roooomantic! %26lt;3 Heck yeah he must've been a prince!



I saw a Sexy Man In the cabin?

It's so mystic. ialso found a girl at millionairematch who is charming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan