Friday, November 27, 2009

My hair is too sexy to attract a girl?

my hair is too sexy to attract a girl.i can help it but control many girls.any suggetions.nd i don't want to cut my hair



My hair is too sexy to attract a girl?

be yourself , don't attract the masses . you want a girl that is gonna like you for you



My hair is too sexy to attract a girl?

wear a hat



My hair is too sexy to attract a girl?

They probably all think you're gay if you take that much interest in your hair.



My hair is too sexy to attract a girl?

change the subject maybe it isnt the hair



My hair is too sexy to attract a girl?

get over yourself!!!!!!!!!!



My hair is too sexy to attract a girl?

Aw a boy and his hair. Go in the Army. You NEED it.



My hair is too sexy to attract a girl?

shave your head and give the girls a chance - you're conceited



My hair is too sexy to attract a girl?

what do you mean you can help it but control many girls???? that makes no sense, just wear your hair as you like and dont worry about girls, sheesh, when one wants you your hair wont be an issue



My hair is too sexy to attract a girl?

god u r vain



My hair is too sexy to attract a girl?

Dude get it cut. pacifically a Caesar cut with highlights and have the front up.



My hair is too sexy to attract a girl?

Methinks it's not your hair that's the problem



My hair is too sexy to attract a girl?

wear crazy clothes to draw away from the "sexiness" of your hair



My hair is too sexy to attract a girl?

maybe u need to change ur hairstyle...curl it or wave it a bit..that would attract a girl:)



My hair is too sexy to attract a girl?

Be careful when sleeping ...some may want to cut it to make hair extensions!!



I don't think is your hair the problem but your Narcissist attitude, which can make them feel uncomfortable. Dont cut your sexy hair but be more humble about it.



My hair is too sexy to attract a girl?

eh?



My hair is too sexy to attract a girl?

its good though.....y u wanna cut ur hair.....leave it



My hair is too sexy to attract a girl?

your name says it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan