Thursday, June 17, 2010

Do guys prefer long hair vs. short?

long hair just seems more sexy and feminine.



Do guys prefer long hair vs. short?

you should have your hair at the length you prefer and not worry about what the guys will want because if its the right guy he will like you no matter how long or short your hair is so have it how you feel comfortable with



Do guys prefer long hair vs. short?

long hair is pretty



Do guys prefer long hair vs. short?

It depends on the guy, just like every other physical feature. Not all girls like long hair on guys, but many do, etc.



Do guys prefer long hair vs. short?

Long hair! Her long hair is like a curtain that keeps me warm at night. Oops you meant long hair on girls or guys?



Do guys prefer long hair vs. short?

Yes, the straighter the better. And the silkier too. Down to your butt.



Do guys prefer long hair vs. short?

alot of guys love long hair. Trust me i have several friends that are guys and they all love long hair.



Do guys prefer long hair vs. short?

My boyfriend says medium to long because its great for pulling on "in bed." I know I always feel kind of boyish if my hair it too short.



Do guys prefer long hair vs. short?

long hair and nice **** and good built and a great personality



Do guys prefer long hair vs. short?

short is sexy to me also. it's just the way you wear your hair. besides beauty is truly on the inside. so even if she's bald, i'll treat my future girl right cuz she's special.



Do guys prefer long hair vs. short?

depends on the guy I guess



Do guys prefer long hair vs. short?

I like long, straight, dark hair. Brownish, not black.



Do guys prefer long hair vs. short?

I think it depends on the way you style it. theshort spiky look can be really cute and sexy, and different. Everybody has long hair these days but when its short it stands out. Dont get me wring, long hair is sexy too but its typical. I admit, i have long hair and its fun to play with.



Do guys prefer long hair vs. short?

From my experience, most guys like long hair, though I know many who prefer short.



Do guys prefer long hair vs. short?

long...mine is half way down my back and straight...no complaints yet..lol...good luck!



Do guys prefer long hair vs. short?

i prefer longer hair, at least to the shoulder, but not go down to the hips



Do guys prefer long hair vs. short?

who the woman is as a person is far more important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan