Sunday, June 20, 2010

Women, how do you show your sexy side?

I just asked the men a question about what is sexy to them without being trashy, my question to you is what do you do to become more appealing or more sexy for your husband. I wear the lashes, make-up, long hair and have the boobs which I try not to expose too much because I don't want to appear trashy but what do you display or how do you dress to feel more sexy or to look more sexy for your husband?



Thanks for all your serious input.



Women, how do you show your sexy side?

I see no women answer your question, So here is a man point of view the thing that my women does is I like red lipstick and having her being a dark caramel complexion women really works for her and she loves going shopping at Victoria Secret (she should since I give her a $500 gift certificate every other month) and showing off what she bought for me (she claims) She states that her 2nd most priority is making sure she looks good and sexy for me and me only. And her just being herself is sexy to me anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan