Sunday, June 20, 2010

I don't have a valentine, but I'll be in class w/ my crush 12-9pm today! Tips to look supe

I would really appreciate some tips on how I should do my hair %26amp; makeup today. I already have an outfit picked out. I'm wearing a black/white shirt (with a mildly low neck haha. I'm going to be in class, so I had to maintain some decency!). I didn't wanna go all black on vday also lol. I'll prolly throw in some color w/ the accessories. What about the eye makeup and hair and stuff. I wanna look sexy today! I have really dark brown hair, and brown eyes. I'm semi-tanned. Thx in advance!



I don't have a valentine, but I'll be in class w/ my crush 12-9pm today! Tips to look super sexy!!!?

don't look like you tried really hard, just like you made an effort to look good for him. i think some mascara, eyeliner, shimmery eyeshadow, a tiny bit of blush with some nude-ish lip color would be great. don't forget the sexy perfume! also, i always feel sexier in sexy underwear, even if he isn't going to see it. it's a great confidence boost.



I don't have a valentine, but I'll be in class w/ my crush 12-9pm today! Tips to look super sexy!!!?

The key is to not look like you tried too hard. Dont over do it. Wear something cute like you have a date afterwards so he wonders but look like yourself.



I don't have a valentine, but I'll be in class w/ my crush 12-9pm today! Tips to look super sexy!!!?

Look natural!!! look yourself, like you want him to notice you for your true looks. Maybe you can stay away from drugs for today! maybe you can ask him if he thinks u look pretty, the trick? dont say it, think it. whenever he sees u, u have to say in your own head do u think im cute? am I cute? and he will easily answer u. dont actually say it with your words, say it through your body language and expression. He might take u out for supper after class!!!!!



I don't have a valentine, but I'll be in class w/ my crush 12-9pm today! Tips to look super sexy!!!?

S M I L E.



A pretty girl can speak an entire sonnet in a single second with the right smile. Just think and feel what you want to convey, then hold that thought - and smile it all to him.



If he's got eyes to see, that'll slay him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan