Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hey, what do you think makes a man sexy?

Well, as I am male - I will give my apperance and you can tell me improvements and what you think makes me sexy!



I am 28, blond and brown spiky hair,



got my left ear pierced with a sparkling silver stud,



got a really good looking six pack,



good personality (happy and laughable character),



green eyes,



slightly tanned skin.



What do you think?



Hey, what do you think makes a man sexy?

masculinity and humility :) (aka-my hubby)



Hey, what do you think makes a man sexy?

i think u have an inflated view of urself likely



Hey, what do you think makes a man sexy?

well if you reli look that good then you are really nice looking. well i like a man with a nice 6 pack that is really nice and i like a guy with blonde or light brown hair. Blue eyes or green eyes. yea thats what i like!



Hey, what do you think makes a man sexy?

one ear pierced?, do the other ear too, be nice to everyone, cute,ugly doesn't matter, be and feel sexy inside and outside, you'll see!!



Hey, what do you think makes a man sexy?

i think u are damn sexy...guys are sexy with 6 pack....can i know more about u....hehe...



Hey, what do you think makes a man sexy?

umm a little bit of confidence but not too much



nice eyes



able to talk to girls



nice clothes



good shoes..very important!



Hey, what do you think makes a man sexy?

first of all u dont look like u have a sixpack. and u lok kind of hideous! Okay im joking! to be honest i think ur kinda cute



Hey, what do you think makes a man sexy?

That sounds pretty good, except for the earring part. I just don't like it when men wear jewelry (other than watches or a ring). That isn't how everyone feels though. I really like green eyes....I have them too =) But what is really sexy is a quiet confidence, not to be confused with *********. And just being a kind person.



Saw the pic.....I think you're cute ;-) You look like a guy I used to have a crush on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan