Thursday, June 17, 2010

I have a date 2moro night, any tips on hair or makeup? or guys what do u think is sexy? i really lik

i have short hair to like below my chin, choppy layers, 5'5. i'm only 15 years old so i don't want tips on anything that i shouldn't be doing at my age. i want to keep him interested and be fun, but still be 15. we're going bowling and i want to look so good that i knock him off his feet. and guys, what do you think is sexy like i love when a guy looks at me when he's talking, i know kinda dumb, but i love it. what do you always look for and notice?



I have a date 2moro night, any tips on hair or makeup? or guys what do u think is sexy? i really like this guy

I'm 30, but I do remember teen dating way back in the day. Since your going bowling I would suggest tight fitted jeans, not so tight to cause a yeast infection but tight enough to show your curves. I would suggest a fitted tee maybe with some type of glitter brand or something. I would suggest a little makeup but really glossed lips. You don't want to look like you really tried hard, but you'll still look sexy. The hair I would just suggest sort of a bob with one eye covered. It doesn't take a lot of work and the one eye covered is very sexy and mysterious looking. Plus it's really sexy when you give a guy the eye under the hair over the eye.



Oh yeah i forgot accessories can really bring out your feature. Necklace and bracelet. Belts that match your clothes. But don't over do it or you will look like Mr.T. Oh you may not know who Mr.T is, LOL your only 15.



Good luck on your date!



I have a date 2moro night, any tips on hair or makeup? or guys what do u think is sexy? i really like this guy

draw attention to ur fav. part or most attractive part of your face.



I have a date 2moro night, any tips on hair or makeup? or guys what do u think is sexy? i really like this guy

miny scirt and black bra



I have a date 2moro night, any tips on hair or makeup? or guys what do u think is sexy? i really like this guy

you should definitely have hair and makeup



I have a date 2moro night, any tips on hair or makeup? or guys what do u think is sexy? i really like this guy

rub turd on yourself



I have a date 2moro night, any tips on hair or makeup? or guys what do u think is sexy? i really like this guy

rock the catholic schoolgirl look



I have a date 2moro night, any tips on hair or makeup? or guys what do u think is sexy? i really like this guy

not to be mean, but only wear makeup if you need it. if your naturally pretty, no need. and now, for your reading enjoyment, a really long answer i found here on yahoo.



Primitive men believed that ALL things have life and, therefore, spirits. A mountain, a rock, a tree - all have spirits. Later, philosophies that are quite materialistic starting with Aristotelian and finding fruition with the ideas of John Locke became the dominant worldview from the age of Scholasticism to the age of so-called "scientific" materialism.



With the advent of quantum and particle physics (cf. Max Planck et al), however, it became apparent that matter itself in its minute components has the capacity for organizing itself into the various manifestations we know as atoms, molecules, the basic elements and on to compounds. Earlier of course, Einstein showed us the equatability of matter and energy, thus blurring the dividing line between what is physical (matter) and what is not. Is energy "matter?" Empricists argue that although strictly speaking, it may not be matter, it is nevertheless empirical in that it can be perceived by the senses or at least, measured by instruments that can be perceived by the senses. You may not feel cosmic rays but there are instruments that record their presence.



Contemporary metaphysicians now see validity in the thoughts of primitive men who attributed "spirit" (therefore, consciousness and life) to all matter. Henri Bergson, a 19th century French philosopher, was one of the first to try explaining this with his concept of "elan vital" or lifeforce to account for the evolution of matter and consequently, of life as we know it. Using cybernetic or computer concepts, metaphysicians now propose that the self-organizing capability of "matter" is due to the information that all things down to their sub-atomic particles have. Why do they have such information or directives? Who designed and put such information there? An Ultimate Programmer?



What is "life" anyway. How do you define it? Traditionally in a simplistic sense people in the past tended to equate life with movement, growth, nutritiion and defecation. So they thought that only animals and plants and later, microbes have life. But in particle physics or even in chemistry, we know that atoms and sub-atomic particles manifest these activities as when they react with one another and release radiation. So are they "alive?" As for microbes, did you know that a virus is merely a protein crystal that exhibits no life at all? That is until it comes in contact with the cell of a plant or animal and reacts or invades that cell. That is the only time they exhibit what we usually perceive as "life."



And here is something shocking: The more minute particles of the atom have no weight, mass and do not occupy space. So the chair I am sitting on now is not really here. But why do I not fall down on my behind? The sub-atomic particles react with one another in their manifestations as neutrons, protons, electrons, atoms and molecules to form a force field that we humans perceive as "solidity." See how this ties up with the Hindu idea of the "maya" or illusion. Many philosophers in the past had opined that what we know as reality is necessarily merely humanly subjective as perceived by our senses. It is possible that there are beings who perceive reality very differently from us (angels, extraterrestials?).



We could go on and on with this but I gotta go to work now. I hope I had been of help.



I have a date 2moro night, any tips on hair or makeup? or guys what do u think is sexy? i really like this guy

beee yourself



I have a date 2moro night, any tips on hair or makeup? or guys what do u think is sexy? i really like this guy

just be original,be yourself



I have a date 2moro night, any tips on hair or makeup? or guys what do u think is sexy? i really like this guy

just show alot cleavage



he won't be able to take his eyes off of you



maybe a short shirt too



I have a date 2moro night, any tips on hair or makeup? or guys what do u think is sexy? i really like this guy

I've always gone for women who have shaved heads, black lipstick and eye makeup, and white grease paint all over their faces. For perfume, I favor babes wearing dog puke. But hey, that's me.



I have a date 2moro night, any tips on hair or makeup? or guys what do u think is sexy? i really like this guy

No panty-lines please. Obtain a thong and wear it.



I have a date 2moro night, any tips on hair or makeup? or guys what do u think is sexy? i really like this guy

Just relax, and wear whatever feels comfortable to you. If he doesn't like you for who you are then what's the point of making him like you for who you're not? Besides, if you're comfortable, you'll be more confident and he'll probably like that, anyway.



I have a date 2moro night, any tips on hair or makeup? or guys what do u think is sexy? i really like this guy

Ok umm use like glossy lip color and like eye shadow that looks really nice with your eyes and use a REALLLY thin line across the top of your eye lashes in black and use mascara, for your hair, i suggest taking your bangs and pulling them up so there's a small bump in ur hair and clip it down with a cute barette.. wear nice jeans with a shirt that matches really well and stuff, maybe some earrings and great smelling perfume, DONT FORGET DEODERENT AND BREATH MINTS !! :) hope i helped.



I have a date 2moro night, any tips on hair or makeup? or guys what do u think is sexy? i really like this guy

Go to the mall and get a makeover for free and they'll hook you up especially the MAC counter that's what I do when I want to look just right.



I have a date 2moro night, any tips on hair or makeup? or guys what do u think is sexy? i really like this guy

The problem is that by the time your question goes into voting, your date will be over.



I have a date 2moro night, any tips on hair or makeup? or guys what do u think is sexy? i really like this guy

15 you r to young to be dating....that will be the fist then the next and the next...by the time you reach the right guy,,,you will be the pimp point batey...so and you r dreaming about to far...dont do it best of all go with an adult...and ....be all natural...nothing like crap all over you...ok that will also made him found you nice...and pleasant



I have a date 2moro night, any tips on hair or makeup? or guys what do u think is sexy? i really like this guy

i think you should just be yourself! if you are someone fake then he will not get to know the real you which will cause probs down the road! I would suggest blue jeans and a nice shirt since you are going bowling. I would wear nice jeans, either a sleeveless or frilly shirt, and a pair of nice sandals that will spice the outfit up a little! but dont forget to take socks for the bowling shoes! i would also add a watch, necklace depending on the neckline of the shirt, a pair of hoop earrings, and a simple ring. If you normally wear makeup then i would do it real soft and subtle, but play up your lips maybe with a sheer tinted lipgloss or clear lipgloss for sparkle - makes him want to kiss you, but keep the rest of your makeup subtle. if you dont normally wear makeup then do not wear any for the date. just put on a little lip gloss and go. i hope you have fun and just be yourself! wear what you are comfy in so you will not be worrying how you look all night! good luck!



I have a date 2moro night, any tips on hair or makeup? or guys what do u think is sexy? i really like this guy

Seriously, if you're going bowling, remember that you are going to have to BEND OVER in whatever you have on! This is NOT a miniskirt and halter top kind of date. I'm 19 and I've dated quite a bit, and my best advice to you is wear something casual that looks great. Every girl has that one nearly effortless outfit that she loves. Low-slung jeans and a tee or tank with a cute detail is my signature "date look." Pair it up with minimal makeup (never ear lip color, just in case!) and jewelry (I'm an earring person, myself) and you get the "I'm so perfectly amazing and I'm not even trying" effect; hooks the guy every time, and you're comfortable enough that you can flirt and not constantly be worried about falling out of your top or showing too much under your mini skirt or short shorts. As for what's "sexy" at 15, when I was 15 I would do "guy" things in a girly way; I'd eat some of my date's chili-cheese fries really daintily or complain about breaking a nail from bowling while kicking his butt at it. Good luck, honey!



I have a date 2moro night, any tips on hair or makeup? or guys what do u think is sexy? i really like this guy

Hmmm...Jeans are always good. Wear what you're comfortable in. The problem with spending hours of your time with clothes and makeup for a guy, is that if you don't one day, he'll wonder why the sudden change. So, my advice would be (I am 18, but I wasn't 15 so long ago) wear what you're comfortable in and something that you know you look good in. Wear something that you love how your body looks in. Also, black mascara and eyeliner. The best kinds are: Maybelline GREAT LASH blackest black mascara, and Maybelline New York line stylist - black. They are the best. The mascara comes in a pink bottle with a green top. ALL the stars use it!



Good luck! And remember, he should love you for who you are, not for what you look like.



I have a date 2moro night, any tips on hair or makeup? or guys what do u think is sexy? i really like this guy

whoa! Don't knock his socks off. Then he won't be able to concentrate on you. He will just be chasing his socks and shoes. You are doing great but look into his eyes when he's talking. Repeat what he says but kinda turn it around a little with a funny question at the end and he will love it that you understood what he said. He will love it that you feel free enough to tease him but not shame him. Dress clean. Not too much jewelry or make up.. Guys tend to see this as clutter and love clean lines actually better. They are so visual. Lavender and pumpkin are scents that really entice a man... go figure... watched a PBS special on this. Say... could you.... not : do this, not: would but could. It gives him an option and he feels in control. Good luck.



I have a date 2moro night, any tips on hair or makeup? or guys what do u think is sexy? i really like this guy

well, wut all guys find attractive in girlz are the following:



1: Pretty face



2: awusome body



3: great personality



4: likes to do something the guy likes to do



wear either a mini skirt or some tight *** jeans, a top that shows your bra a bit or a see-through shirt, and some make-up



wear a thong that a guy can see on your back-side wen u bend down



oh 1 more thing make sure u bend down rite in front of his face...sit on his lap place ur *** near his dick



I have a date 2moro night, any tips on hair or makeup? or guys what do u think is sexy? i really like this guy

Just don't freak him out or anything or make him feel too much responsibility for you. Be sure to have fun and use your sense of humor and just take it as it comes and not too seriously.



I have a date 2moro night, any tips on hair or makeup? or guys what do u think is sexy? i really like this guy

I



I



I



I



I



I



I



I



I



I



I



I



V



OUTFIT: skirt, (not too tight because you need to be able to move if your going to be bowling.) sleeveless shirt with a low cut neck ( so that it gives you space to wear a cute neck less that will help your neck stand out.)small sweater or hoody NOT SWEATSHIRT! (the hoody will help your outfit look more fun and



more complete instead of just a plain skirt and shirt). and a small hand bag to match your shoes and your hoody.



SEXY: I find it very sexy when a girl know how to wear accessories. I love IT when girls wear earrings, neckless, bracelets, all that girly stuff I find it very sexy. and most guys preffer lip gloss over lip stick.



GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan